Structure of the Postgraduate Study Programme "International Health"
This site outlines the programme elements that are required for the completion of the Master's programme, the Diploma in Tropical Medicine and Public Health, and the Diploma in International Public Health.
You are here:
In order to achieve the degree Master of Science in International Health (MScIH), students must complete:
- the Core Course (20 ECTS)
- Advanced Modules at Charité (≥10 ECTS)
- Advanced Modules at Charité or other tropEd Institutions (≥10 ECTS)
- a Master's Thesis (20 ECTS)
- one year of Relevant Professional Experience (30 ECTS, before or during their studies)
Students who start their studies with 180 ECTS from their undergraduate degree must complete:
In order to obtain the Diploma in International Public Health (DIPH), students must complete:
- the Core Course
- the Advanced Modules Health Economics and Economic Analysis and Designing, Managing and Evaluating Projects for Improving Health